實用生活華語──掌握語用情境溝通、對話的秘訣

  • 作者 / 黃麗儀
  • 出版社 / 釀出版(秀威資訊)
  • 出版日期 / 2014-06
  • ISBN / 9789865696177
  • 定價 / NT$ 400
  • 優惠價 / NT$ 300 (優惠期限至2021/02/28)
  有0人評分    分享:
  按讚:


12個單元
豐富的語用情境對話
A comprehensive guide to real Chinese expressions for 12 speech situations


本書特色

中英語及拼音對照,正確學習不出錯
Billingual explanations, plus Hanyu pinyin

貼近生活的對話,在地華語一把罩
Effective daily conversation guides

語用情境引導學習,立即應用沒煩惱
Pragmatic communication skills

「文化」專區,快速融入台灣文化
Notes on Taiwanese culture

圖文並茂,輕鬆學習不枯燥
Colorful illustrations


買了這本書的人也買了


簡介

本書針對不同場合所需要使用的辭彙,分章介紹,是一本專為在台灣工作、以英語為母語的外國人士所編寫的華語自學書。透過書中角色的設定,你可以自由帶入各種情境,學習更生活化、更實用的華語應用!此外,各單元中的補充生詞、語法及練習部分均針對TOCFL中級程度的考生而特別設計的。
This book is written for English native speakers who live and work in Taiwan and whose Chinese is at the intermediate level. It can help them to learn how to communicate effectively and appropriately with local people in the Chinese language environment. However, this book is also useful for anyone who is interested in learning real, effective everyday Chinese language in cultural context. Furthermore each unit of this book contains supplementary materials that include some of the intermediate level TOCFL vocabulary, grammar points and exercises, which will be very helpful for anyone who is going to take the Test of Chinese as a Foreign Language.

作者簡介

主簡編介
黃麗儀,美國華盛頓大學語言學博士,曾任中原大學應用華語文學系系主任、中原大學應用華語文學系副教授、景文科技大學英語系副教授、政治大學英文系副教授、政治大學語言視聽教育中心主任、世界華語文教育學會語言中心主任。
學術專長包括:語言學、漢語語言學、句法學、對比語言學與語言教學、第二語言習得、華語文教學、英語文教學、翻譯。

目錄

介紹 Introductions
1-1 你看起來過得很好。
You look like you are doing well.
1-2 謝謝你們的安排。
Thank you for your arrangements.
1-3 烤魷魚是本店的招牌菜。
The roast squid is a specialty of this bar.

感謝 Thanks
2-1 我就恭敬不如從命了。
It’s better to accept than to insist on being polite.
2-2 真不知道該怎麼感謝你。
I really don’t know how to thank you.
2-3 我最近對做餅乾很感興趣。
Recently I’ve been very interested in making cookies.

問候 Greetings
3-1 不用這麼客氣。
No need to be so courteous.
3-2 好巧啊!
What a coincidence!
3-3 你出來散步啊?
Are you going for a walk?

請求 Requests
4-1 可以麻煩妳帶他四處看看嗎?
Can I trouble you to show him all around?
4-2 可以幫我跟他說一聲嗎?
Can you help me, by telling him?
4-3 我身體不太舒服,可不可以提早回去?
I’m not feeling very well. Can I go home early?

邀約 Invitations
5-1 妳今天晚上有空嗎?
Are you free tonight?
5-2 那麼還等什麼?
What are you waiting for?
5-3 你看怎麼樣?
What do you think?

拒絕 Refusals
6-1 不好意思,我在趕時間。
Sorry, I’m in a hurry.
6-2 真不好意思,我可能沒辦法幫你。
I’m sorry. Maybe I can’t help you.
6-3 我最近手頭有點緊,你可以借我一萬塊錢嗎?
Recently I’m tight for cash. Can you lend me NTD10,000?

抱怨 Complaining
7-1 這樣根本吃不飽。
This is absolutely not enough food.
7-2 我比你還要慘!
I am more miserable than you!
7-3 她老是這樣。
She’s always like that.

建議 Suggestions
8-1 妳可以給我一些建議嗎?
Could you give me some advice?
8-2 我覺得去墾丁不錯。
I think that going to Kenting isn’t bad.
8-3 我建議妳每天抽一點時間聽光碟。
I suggest that everyday you find a little time to listen to a CD.

誇張 Exaggerations
9-1 他一定是腳踏兩條船。
He surely has two lovers at the same time.
9-2 腳細得跟竹竿一樣。
Legs are as thin as bamboo poles.
9-3 太陽打西邊出來。
This has never happened before.

讚美 Praise
10-1 您女朋友真有眼光。
Your girlfriend really has good taste.
10-2 幸好有他幫忙,不然我可能就開天窗了。
Fortunately I had his help, otherwise I may have missed the deadline.
10-3 妳真有福氣。
You are really lucky.

威脅 Threats
11-1 我認輸了。
I admit defeat.
11-2 我們的商品一旦賣出,就不能退費。
Once our products are sold, they cannot be refunded.
11-3 你準備回家吃自己吧!
Prepare to go home and eat yourself!

斷言 Assertions
12-1 他每次都只是說說而已。
He’ s just talk.
12-2 這是當然的。
Of course it is!
12-3 他一定花了很多時間在準備這次的考試。
He must have spent a lot of time preparing for this test.

補充:面試 Interview
參考答案 Answers


最新評論

會員評鑑等級 我要寫評鑑

無。

無。

無。